Hindustan Power Products (P) Ltd. was established in 1979. The main business of the organization is to manufacture, supply and export a wide range of power management products like digital servo voltage stabilizers and transformers. With our expertise and over 42 years of experience, we design these products in accordance with specification required by clients. Innovation is a significant competitive advantage, we believe, thereby we provide electrical solution that is accurately suited to customers need and fulfilling expectations and standards of quality and features.
Today, we are one of the India's largest manufacturer, supplier and exporter of electronic servo stabilizers and transformers which are primarily exported to Middle East, African and Asian Countries. Ours is the only company that has been conferred with International Star Award for quality in Gold Category in Geneva in 2005. Our servo controlled voltage stabilizer range from 5 kVA to 3000 kVA in 3-Phase and 1kVA to 100 kVA in single phase.
What is Servo Voltage Stabilizer?
It is a machine that helps in regulating the voltage of electricity. Depending on the situation, it is capable of increasing or decreasing the voltage.
We provide two types of Servo Stabilizer - Air Cooled Stabilizer and Oil Cooled Stabilizer. Both kinds of stabilizers are applicable in areas where there is a problem of voltage fluctuation. These stabilizers when installed efficiently stabilize the incoming voltage. The air-cooled model automatically manages optimum voltage in all applications, like textile machine, CNC machine, printing machine and medical equipment. The oil-cooled model is attached to lift, elevator, machine tool,automobile, etc., for its higher efficiency, instant response, fast correction and energy efficiency. Customers can select the stabilizer based on the application.
Why do we use Servo Voltage Stabilizer?
It is used to fix the voltage of electricity. It is completely reliable, efficient energy machine that's better than a traditional relay-based stabilizer. There are quite a few advantages to using this machine:
1. With a correction of *1 voltage accuracy, high voltage accuracy can be achieved
2. A system that automatically adjusts voltage fluctuation to the desired level without switches
3. It comes with a load capacity of 5000 KVA or more
4. A step-less correction is applied to the voltage
5. The best stabilization system for delicate machinery like X-ray machines, CT scans, and radiation and diagnostic equipment
6. It is also applicable in offices, schools, homes, and industries
7. Transformers for any budget, oil-cooled or air-cooled
8. The superior performance and long life of Servo ultimately make it the winner.
Benefits of Servo Voltage Stabilizer:
1. Highly efficient and energy-saving
2. It is economical
3. Available in assorted sizes and higher capacities
4. Provide stable output under extreme unbalanced conditions
1. Information Technology
2. Electrical and Electronic Equipment
3. Communication and Broadcasting Equipment
4. Cement plants
5. Automobiles equipments
6. CNC, VMC Machines
7. Pharmaceutical Industries and other Industries.