India's Servo Voltage Stabilizer Now Comes With 5 Years Warranty!
Hindustan Power Products (P) Ltd. was established in 1979. The main business of the organization is to manufacture, supply and export a wide range of power management products like digital servo voltage stabilizers and transformers. With our expertise and over 42 years of experience, we design these products in accordance with specification required by clients. Innovation is a significant competitive advantage, we believe, thereby we provide electrical solution that is accurately suited to customers need and fulfilling expectations and standards of quality and features.
Today, we are one of the India's largest manufacturer, supplier and exporter of electronic servo stabilizers and transformers which are primarily exported to Middle East, African and Asian Countries. Ours is the only company that has been conferred with International Star Award for quality in Gold Category in Geneva in 2005. Our servo controlled voltage stabilizer range from 5 kVA to 3000 kVA in 3-Phase and 1kVA to 100 kVA in single phase.
What is Servo Voltage Stabilizer?
It is a machine that helps in regulating the voltage of electricity. Depending on the situation, it is capable of increasing or decreasing the voltage.
We provide two types of Servo Stabilizer - Air Cooled Stabilizer and Oil Cooled Stabilizer. Both kinds of stabilizers are applicable in areas where there is a problem of voltage fluctuation. These stabilizers when installed efficiently stabilize the incoming voltage. The air-cooled model automatically manages optimum voltage in all applications, like textile machine, CNC machine, printing machine and medical equipment. The oil-cooled model is attached to lift, elevator, machine tool, automobile, etc., for its higher efficiency, instant response, fast correction and energy efficiency. Customers can select the stabilizer based on the application.
Working Mechanism for Servo Voltage Stabilizer:
A Servo stabilizer is an essential and vital equipment required in any machine room. This stabilizer solely ensures the safety of machinery from voltage fluctuations. It also saves electricity bill by regulating the energy use. Lets understand the working principle of a Servo voltage stabilizer.
Unlike conventional transformers, Servo stabilizer control and regulates voltage. It works on the Servo-mechanism to provide required voltage for equipment or machines. Here is the list of all important parts of a Servo stabilizer:
1. AC Synchronous Servo Motor (RC Network Integrated)
2. Auto transformer
3. Boost and Buck Transformer (Series Transformer)
4. Buck Boost transformer
5. Control PCB
6. Graphite Carbon Brushes
7. MCCB/MCB for short circuit/overload protection.
8. Motor Relay or Driver
9. Servo Motor
10. Dimmer/Variac ( Variable Auto Transformer)
Working of Servo Voltage Stabilizer:
Together with Servo voltage stabilizer, a buck boost transformer is integrated into the system. A Servo voltage stabilizer corrects the voltage, while the transformer supplies stable output voltage to the machinery.
The incoming current with changing voltage goes through the Servo voltage stabilizer, it increases or decreases the voltage unit quickly based on the suggested limit. Servo motor in the stabilizer does this task of adjusting the input voltage to correct voltage that is relayed via the secondary transformer.
The Servo voltage stabilizer is ideal for single-phase as well as 3-phase connection, which is why it is preferred over conventional relay type stabilizer. Its timely maintenance ensures longer service life. It is a good investment for every business owner.
Applications of Servo Stabilizer:
1. CNC Machine
2. Cold Storage Plant
3. Injection Moulding Machine
4. Plants, Factories and Industries
5. Packaging Machines
6. Textile Machines and Industries
7. Medical & Hospital Equipments
Why do we use Servo Voltage Stabilizer?
It is used to fix the voltage of electricity. It is completely reliable, efficient energy machine that's better than a traditional relay-based stabilizer. There are quite a few advantages to using this machine:
1. With a correction of *1 voltage accuracy, high voltage accuracy can be achieved
2. A system that automatically adjusts voltage fluctuation to the desired level without switches
3. It comes with a load capacity of 5000 KVA or more
4. A step-less correction is applied to the voltage
5. The best stabilization system for delicate machinery like X-ray machines, CT scans, and radiation and diagnostic equipment
6. It is also applicable in offices, schools, homes, and industries
7. Transformers for any budget, oil-cooled or air-cooled
8. The superior performance and long life of Servo ultimately make it the winner.
Benefits of Servo Voltage Stabilizer:
1. Highly efficient and energy-saving
2. It is economical
3. Available in assorted sizes and higher capacities
4. Provide stable output under extreme unbalanced conditions